Click on An Image To Visit The Site

Shiraws Logo photo Shirlaws Logo_zpsxhmrizdx.jpg

To have your banner/link displayed contact mago1@hotmail.co.uk

Please support Irishroadracers.Com - by making a donation - All monies recived are used to maintain the hosting - operating costs of Our Sites - Radio Stations.
Irish-Roadracers-Media.com - Promoting Road Racing All Over The World
April 19, 2024, 10:56:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Store Gallery Links Calendar Login Register Chat  

Marshals to get discounted ferry tickets for 2012 IOMTT

Click On An Image Below For Live Timing - Classic Rock - Moto Podcasts - Live Race Broadcasts - Recorded Commentaries

New layer...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marshals to get discounted ferry tickets for 2012 IOMTT  (Read 931 times)
irish-zx10r
Global Moderator

« on: December 29, 2011, 12:28:59 pm »

Marshals working to keep the course safe during the IOMTT

Marshals for the TT and Manx Grand Prix will still be able to get discount on their transport to and from the Island.
The Steam Packet Company says it will be offering reduced fares for marshals who sign on for both events.
Marshals based on the Island will also be given discount when heading to shows to promote and recruit for the Isle of Man TT Marshals' Association.
Without volunteer marshals neither the TT nor the Manx Grand Prix would be able to go ahead.

Quote  Energy Fm news, Isle Of Man
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

guzziman

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 09:52:49 am »

It would be handy if a voucher was given, which could be set against the following year's TT ticket, rather than just the MGP ferry crossing. My MGP crossing varies between £105-£120 for bike and myself, saving me a maximum of £60, whereas I could claim £100 against a TT crossing. I know this initiative was offered originally to boost the number of marshals at the MGP, and I'm not ungrateful for the help, but the TT fare is the one I could do with some help with. Maybe a similar offer could also be made for marshals covering the S100 and MGP only, as they must feel left out.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: