Click on An Image To Visit The Site

Shiraws Logo photo Shirlaws Logo_zpsxhmrizdx.jpg

To have your banner/link displayed contact mago1@hotmail.co.uk

Please support Irishroadracers.Com - by making a donation - All monies recived are used to maintain the hosting - operating costs of Our Sites - Radio Stations.
Irish-Roadracers-Media.com - Promoting Road Racing All Over The World
April 20, 2024, 01:30:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Store Gallery Links Calendar Login Register Chat  

Short circuit stars consider TT after watching Closer to the Edge DVD

Click On An Image Below For Live Timing - Classic Rock - Moto Podcasts - Live Race Broadcasts - Recorded Commentaries

New layer...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Short circuit stars consider TT after watching Closer to the Edge DVD  (Read 463 times)
irish-zx10r
Global Moderator

« on: December 12, 2011, 06:52:30 pm »

Racing at the Isle of Man TT could be on the cards for two short circuit stars, including a Grand Prix racer, thanks to the TT: Closer to the Edge movie.

Martin Jessopp, who raced in the 2011 British Superbike Championship and also finished second at this year’s Macau Grand Prix, and the MotoGP 125cc World Championship’s Danny Webb have both expressed interest in racing the 37.7-mile Mountain course after watching the film, which is available now on DVD and Blu-ray.

John Gregory, reporting for isleofman.com, said the pair had both paid tribute the film and TT on Twitter.

Mr Gregory quoted Jessopp as saying:

“TT3D mega film. Makes me wanna ride my bike so bad watching it and also makes me wanna be a newcomer next year.”

Jessopp, who was a spectator during the 2011 Isle of Man TT, then Tweeted Conor Cummins, one of the stars of the film.

The isleofman.com article quoted him as saying:

“Awesome film mate. Well impressed. If only it was as easy as you guys make it look.”

Jessopp, who will make his World Supersport Debut in 2012, is no stranger to the roads. In addition to his successful outing at last month’s Macau GP, he has also raced at the North West 200

Mr Gregory also reported Webb, who raced for the Mahindra Racing Team in this year’s 125cc Grand Prix World Championship, had taken to Twitter to say he would consider the TT.

Webb, who scored his first pole position in the final race of the season, is quoted on isleofman.com as saying:

“Watched the TT3D movie last night. Mega film, makes me wanna do it when my short circuit racing career is finished.”
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: