Click on An Image To Visit The Site

Shiraws Logo photo Shirlaws Logo_zpsxhmrizdx.jpg

To have your banner/link displayed contact mago1@hotmail.co.uk

Please support Irishroadracers.Com - by making a donation - All monies recived are used to maintain the hosting - operating costs of Our Sites - Radio Stations.
Irish-Roadracers-Media.com - Promoting Road Racing All Over The World
April 16, 2024, 10:33:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Store Gallery Links Calendar Login Register Chat  

Broadcast from Skerries

Click On An Image Below For Live Timing - Classic Rock - Moto Podcasts - Live Race Broadcasts - Recorded Commentaries

New layer...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Broadcast from Skerries  (Read 2201 times)
alfie
Global Moderator

« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2011, 06:21:44 pm »

Excellent! That's all I have to say, many thanks Mago  Cool
Report Spam   Logged

alfie
shirllock

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2011, 08:11:15 pm »

feckin visitor,s turn up today of all days. managed to sneak a couple of the races, and what i did hear was bloody great. well done mago.    Angry Angry Angry next week i will be confined to bed with a highly contagious illness.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
christy

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2011, 11:15:19 pm »

Well done, it was good to hear what was happening at the Skerries. Keep up the good work.
Report Spam   Logged
aidy

« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2011, 01:33:29 pm »

thanks for the broadcast yesterday mago great success
Report Spam   Logged
Big D

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2011, 07:42:17 pm »

Big D here.I was the man behind the microphone at Walderstown, in retrospect - that very exact science -  I have made inquiries to Mago if he could put a course map up on the screen during broadcasts such that reference can be made to the course during commentary. Unfortunately club officials have to come and issue instructions announcements etc  and I  have to leave off  the microphone to clarify their requests; getting course commentary  I hope that listeners get a flavour of being really live at the race those who compare us with Southern 100 race please  remember that there are NO service announcements to the paddock during racing at Billown our officials depend on P.A. announcements to the paddock to keep the ship on an even keel, perhaps the fear of being overlooked at Billown puts riders in a frame of mind not to be late for their practice\race.

Unfortunately I am only doing one road race meeting this year so my stint is over  -  must repeat that I have NOT retired according to some rumours that I have heard, I still love this sport and respect the riders who pay to entertain the great spectating public.

Angie -  a message for you we normally carry emergency supplies of a well known missing product at Walderstown as you reported under another string somewhere in this site, you weren't far away from us all day Sunday!!!!

Finally a 'COMFORT BREAK ' is a well known Yankee expression, must say I find this expression rather clinical  -  Mago claims he described graphically the meaning during my enforced escape, although I did not hear this.

Here's hoping Mago can keep up the good work, it all depends on the cooperation of the P.A. contractor at the race, I helped Mago with some technical details to make a permanent link, would love to hear of some people honouring prmises of financial aid and I would encourage listeners to make a contribution to the cost of the hosting website and hopefully help to Mago for expenses incurred in attending races  -  this is a personal feeling and has not been discussed with Mago.

Bye for now folks,

Big D.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: