Click on An Image To Visit The Site

Shiraws Logo photo Shirlaws Logo_zpsxhmrizdx.jpg

To have your banner/link displayed contact mago1@hotmail.co.uk

Please support Irishroadracers.Com - by making a donation - All monies recived are used to maintain the hosting - operating costs of Our Sites - Radio Stations.
Irish-Roadracers-Media.com - Promoting Road Racing All Over The World
March 28, 2024, 09:05:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Store Gallery Links Calendar Login Register Chat  

Some exclusive pics - the Yamaha parade on the Prom

Click On An Image Below For Live Timing - Classic Rock - Moto Podcasts - Live Race Broadcasts - Recorded Commentaries

New layer...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Some exclusive pics - the Yamaha parade on the Prom  (Read 487 times)
Mago
Administrator

« on: June 20, 2011, 06:42:14 pm »

Some exclusive pics from a great night , the Yamaha parade on the Prom.

It was an amazing night for me, met Stevie Baker, he was much smaller than i expected, but an absoloute Gentleman, unlike other amercians!!, Had a good oul chin wag with Tommy Robb, met Jos Schurgers, he not say much, Kel Carruthers, nice man, Brian Coll, an encloypedia of motorcycling! etc,

After the parade etc was over and everyone was packing up, i came back to collect my helmet etc, and i noticed Kel Carruthers looking at my helmet, i lifted it, and asked him, did he remember the helmet style!, " Sure do, Brian Steenson!, great lad, died too young.

So we had a good chat about Brian and his races, kel also mentioned, that another rider who was killed same year, also died too young, Santiago Herreo!.

Yes, it was a great night, to hear them two strokes, Bill Ivys 4 cylinder yamaha  brought tears to my eyes, i can remember him and Phil read and Stuart Graham at the UGP many yrs ago, the 250 4 cylinder machine, boy was that stroker music!, AND the yamaha that theyShould have built!!, a 4 cylinder 4 stroke, boy was that music as well.

few pics, some are exclusice to this site!
www.irishroadracephotography

Baylon

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: