Click on An Image To Visit The Site

Shiraws Logo photo Shirlaws Logo_zpsxhmrizdx.jpg

To have your banner/link displayed contact mago1@hotmail.co.uk

Please support Irishroadracers.Com - by making a donation - All monies recived are used to maintain the hosting - operating costs of Our Sites - Radio Stations.
Irish-Roadracers-Media.com - Promoting Road Racing All Over The World
April 19, 2024, 08:05:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Store Gallery Links Calendar Login Register Chat  

QUESTIONS

Click On An Image Below For Live Timing - Classic Rock - Moto Podcasts - Live Race Broadcasts - Recorded Commentaries

New layer...
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: QUESTIONS  (Read 2627 times)
bigmadjake

« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2011, 12:57:30 pm »

do you think he is over the hill?lol  there is a lot of good guys north/south who are either ex riders or intend to quit this year who cud fill this post ie.like paul craston who has been around for sum 50 odd years,sorry paul only joking, who better to fill this post than sum one like paul, steven cull,eddie laycock,ray mc'cullagh,brain reid etc,men that know the irish racing inside out, 1.they know the tracks,2.they know the riders,3.they know the clubs,4 most of the above are still helping out riders or clubs in one way or another.5.most of the above still attend our irish road racing week in week out,there are just to many reasons to as why a irish man shud hold this post.i wud agree with you any one cud take on this job,if england,wales,iom,scotland and so on wud hold,say maybe a few real road races every year,and our racers and the above were to race at each other events,plus have fewer races at home with say may be one big championship and let a few of the  smaller clubs at home join to-gether and run the irish end of racing but with the same person covering all the races,then i wud not have a prob with any one regradless wat country they came from.i know there wud be a lot of hard work to get the above up and running,but its just my veiws on it.

Report Spam   Logged
FC
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2011, 03:39:20 pm »

Paul Cranston would be a good choice so could Keith Stewart or Dave Woolams. Irish riders are getting further afield these days with the IRRC , S100, Jurby south, MGP, Olivers Mount
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: