Click on An Image To Visit The Site

Shiraws Logo photo Shirlaws Logo_zpsxhmrizdx.jpg

To have your banner/link displayed contact mago1@hotmail.co.uk

Please support Irishroadracers.Com - by making a donation - All monies recived are used to maintain the hosting - operating costs of Our Sites - Radio Stations.
Irish-Roadracers-Media.com - Promoting Road Racing All Over The World
March 28, 2024, 09:58:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Store Gallery Links Calendar Login Register Chat  

William Dunlop To Team Up with Wilson Craig

Click On An Image Below For Live Timing - Classic Rock - Moto Podcasts - Live Race Broadcasts - Recorded Commentaries

New layer...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William Dunlop To Team Up with Wilson Craig  (Read 433 times)
Mago
Administrator

« on: October 06, 2010, 11:16:45 pm »

William Dunlop will ride one of the Wilson Craig Honda Fireblades at next weekends Sunflower Trophy Races at Bishopscourt in Co-Down.    Dunlop, who sealed the ride this week, will be stable companion to Portadowns Marshal Neill at the Sunflower Trophy races, with Dunlop excited about the possibility of riding one of the most competitive Superbikes in the country.

William Dunlop: "This is really great news and I have been working on something like this for a couple of weeks now.   I always wanted to try my hand on a competitive Superbike as I just never seemed to get one in the past.    Wilson Craigs Honda's are just about as good as any Superbike in the UK, with Keith Amor and now Guy Martin showing just how good they really are.    I hope to get my first outing on the bike next week, and I am really excited about the whole agreement.   Hopefully I can show what I am capable off on it during next weekends races, and who knows what might come of it in the future".

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: