Click on An Image To Visit The Site

Shiraws Logo photo Shirlaws Logo_zpsxhmrizdx.jpg

To have your banner/link displayed contact mago1@hotmail.co.uk

Please support Irishroadracers.Com - by making a donation - All monies recived are used to maintain the hosting - operating costs of Our Sites - Radio Stations.
Irish-Roadracers-Media.com - Promoting Road Racing All Over The World
April 19, 2024, 06:14:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Store Gallery Links Calendar Login Register Chat  

Oatsey Ready for 2010 TT

Click On An Image Below For Live Timing - Classic Rock - Moto Podcasts - Live Race Broadcasts - Recorded Commentaries

New layer...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oatsey Ready for 2010 TT  (Read 229 times)
Mago
Administrator

« on: May 19, 2010, 10:35:11 am »

By Hallett Aviation

With just 10 days to the first Practice Session of TT 2010 Hallett Aviation rider Stephen Oates is looking forward to a successful fortnight.

“Hopefully we can do better this year lads. The new R6 should be good and let’s hope the superbike holds out, we know she is good enough, the S100 and Scarborough results testify to that”.

“My fitness is a lot better this year and my winter preparations included spending hours out on the Enduro bike. I’m feeling good and I will have been on a bike every weekend since the Spring National at Scarborough. We’re looking good we just need a bit of luck at the TT”.

Oatsey will have to work through some heavy traffic this year. Starting at #34 on the big bikes and #40 on the 600 he’ll have plenty to reel in before he comes up against the really quick guys. Hopefully Oatsey will move up the order after Practice Week.

“Some people say your start number is based upon lap times or known ability. The TT is an endurance race not just one quick lap. In every race that I’ve finished I’ve been in the top 20. We didn’t have the best of luck last year but that’s the way it goes sometimes but it drives me on to try that much more. All in all not bad for an old guy”.

As we approach the annual festival of speed Oatsey was keen to recognise the support and hard work that the team put in to get him to the startline.

“Thanks for all your support lads and a big thank you to Neil and Sylvia, with out them I wouldn’t be where I am today. Not long now, see you all soon”.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: