Click on An Image To Visit The Site

Shiraws Logo photo Shirlaws Logo_zpsxhmrizdx.jpg

To have your banner/link displayed contact mago1@hotmail.co.uk

Please support Irishroadracers.Com - by making a donation - All monies recived are used to maintain the hosting - operating costs of Our Sites - Radio Stations.
Irish-Roadracers-Media.com - Promoting Road Racing All Over The World
March 29, 2024, 09:26:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Store Gallery Links Calendar Login Register Chat  

PEARSON DOUBLES UP IN SS600

Click On An Image Below For Live Timing - Classic Rock - Moto Podcasts - Live Race Broadcasts - Recorded Commentaries

New layer...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PEARSON DOUBLES UP IN SS600  (Read 479 times)
Mago
Administrator

« on: April 03, 2010, 07:54:37 pm »

Courtsey of Michael Pearson Racing

Carryduff Forklifts Kawasaki rider Michael Pearson took double success at the weekend when the Ballygowan rider added another Irish Championship Supersport 600 Race win in Saturdays Championship meeting at Bishopscourt.

Pic by Alan Armstrong

Pearson, who had already taken the first Supersport 600 win on Friday, went about race two on Saturday in similiar fashion, when another wet race greeted the riders as they made their way to the grid. 

Pearson then took a fighting sixth place finish in the Irish Superbike Race in which he was the first 600 machine home, with the Ballygowan rider pleased with the weekends performace of both himself and the CF Kawasaki.

Michael Pearson:  "Its been a really good weekend.  I would have taken a finish anywhere this weekend, but to come away with a brace of wins in the Supersport 600 Championship races, was to be honest not in my agenda.

The bike was a real dream all weekend, and for once I think we have a 600 that is on a power with 99% of the rest out there.   It was difficult for me, the Team, and the organisers this weekend, with the wet weather playing havoc with race setup, tyres, and working conditions for everyone, but it was pleasing to get out of it what we did. I went for an Intermediate rear and front tyre setup in the last SS600 race as the track was drying out quite abit, and I think it would have worked.  I got a really good start and was first into turn 1. Going up the back section I got a big rear slide and thought I was off, and that was enough to tell me that the rear set up was not going to work in the wet but drying conditions, so I pulled in. 

The Dunlop Tyres worked a dream all weekend, so it was nothing to do with them, infact the wets where really quite outstanding, so thanks to Dunlop.    My hand was quite sore all through the weekend, so its still not quite heeled from my crash two weeks ago, but it is getting better and better day by day".

Willis Marshall: (Manager)  "This was a tale from the unexpected.  To come away with two SS600 Championship race wins is really outstanding to me and the Team, and again Michael has shown that he really is a talanted rider both on roads and short circuits.   The Carryduff Forklifts Kawasaki went like a dream all weekend, and Michael is really getting the feel of the bike now, so yes, a very positive weekend all round".

Michael would like to thank all his sponsors for helping to make this weekend a success......Carryduff Forklifts, Arai Helmets, Dunlop Tyres, Hel Performance, Ballygowan RRSC, Lizzy Drakes, CAB Plant Hire, GSMCC, Ivan Morrell, Monflik.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Nod
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2010, 08:18:40 pm »

Good day @ the Office for Michael, Willis and Team
Report Spam   Logged
Mago
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2010, 08:23:28 pm »

Good day @ the Office for Michael, Willis and Team

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged