Click on An Image To Visit The Site

Shiraws Logo photo Shirlaws Logo_zpsxhmrizdx.jpg

To have your banner/link displayed contact mago1@hotmail.co.uk

Please support Irishroadracers.Com - by making a donation - All monies recived are used to maintain the hosting - operating costs of Our Sites - Radio Stations.
Irish-Roadracers-Media.com - Promoting Road Racing All Over The World
April 20, 2024, 12:12:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Store Gallery Links Calendar Login Register Chat  

Ryan Farquhar joins MSS Kawasaki for 2010

Click On An Image Below For Live Timing - Classic Rock - Moto Podcasts - Live Race Broadcasts - Recorded Commentaries

New layer...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Farquhar joins MSS Kawasaki for 2010  (Read 272 times)
suzukimad07
« on: November 28, 2009, 03:20:37 pm »

Farquhar joins forces with MSS Colchester Kawasaki for 2010

Dungannon's Ryan Farquhar will again spearhead Kawasaki's assault on the International and National road races in 2010, with the 33-year old joining forces with MSS Colchester Kawasaki for his Superbike campaign. Ryan will use a specially prepared Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Superbike to race in the Isle of Man TT, North West 200 and Ulster GP road races whilst he will also continue with his own KMR Kawasaki's in the Supersport and Superstock divisions. The Superbike will run in identical colours to the MSS Colchester Kawasaki British Superbike team whilst the 600cc and Superstock machines will again be in Ryan's familiar black and orange livery.

Double TT winner Farquhar has recently been voted Irish Motorcyclist of the Year after a season that has seen him top the prestigious Duke Road Race rankings and surpass Joey Dunlop's amazing total of 119 Irish national race wins. Ryan took 61 race wins and seven road race championships during a busy 2009 race season.

MSS Colchester Kawasaki will create a dedicated Superbike, similar in specification to their British Superbike machines but set-up to cope for with the unique demands of the long distance road circuits. The new partnership was announced at this week’s International Motorcycle and Scooter Show at the NEC on the Kawasaki stand, alongside new signings for the World Superbike squad.

Ryan commented: "I'm really excited about this opportunity, I've seen the speed of the MSS bikes during British Superbike this year and the team have been doing really well. Nick Morgan has been doing my engines for many years and it's great to be supported by the team and Kawasaki UK, I can't wait. With the MSS Colchester Kawasaki Superbike and my own KMR team, it promises to be another great season."

MSS Colchester Kawasaki Team Owner, Nick Morgan said : "We're very pleased to be able to announce a full road racing programme with Ryan at the forefront. Ryan had a very strong year on the roads and we had a great leap forward in BSB, so it could all come together for a great season."

Michael Johnstone, Kawasaki Motor UK Sales and Marketing Manager added : "This is an impressive partnership, our official Kawasaki Motors UK Superbike team and one of the most successful road racers of all time. We look forward to seeing how Ryan performs using the very latest Ninja machinery."

Words: Phil Wain - Freelance PR
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: