Click on An Image To Visit The Site

Shiraws Logo photo Shirlaws Logo_zpsxhmrizdx.jpg

To have your banner/link displayed contact mago1@hotmail.co.uk

Please support Irishroadracers.Com - by making a donation - All monies recived are used to maintain the hosting - operating costs of Our Sites - Radio Stations.
Irish-Roadracers-Media.com - Promoting Road Racing All Over The World
March 29, 2024, 04:41:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Store Gallery Links Calendar Login Register Chat  

Molly to Return.

Click On An Image Below For Live Timing - Classic Rock - Moto Podcasts - Live Race Broadcasts - Recorded Commentaries

New layer...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Molly to Return.  (Read 299 times)
Tel

« on: October 22, 2009, 03:29:27 pm »

From kawasaki uk.

With 14 TT wins under his belt, sidecar ace Dave Molyneux has announced that he will use Kawasaki motive power at the 2010 TT
Along with passenger, Gary Partridge, the 46 year old Manxman has chosen to use the Ninja power unit for a number of reasons, not least the racing potential of the impressive ZX-6R road bike engine.

“I’ve been looking at the development of the Ninja ZX-6R for some time. This year’s engine has all the features that I think will make it a race winner in the DMR sidecar chassis that I design and manufacture”, declared Molyneux.

“Added to that, I have never won a TT using Kawasaki power, so there is a lot of motivation in the team to secure an historic victory at next year’s TT”.

Having more latitude to tune the stock 599cc motor than in British Championship racing, Molyneux has already consulted recognised Kawasaki tuning expert Nick Morgan of MSS Kawasaki as part of his quest to realize the maximum performance potential of the Kawasaki engine.

“On the TT course we are at full throttle for over 70% of the lap, that’s more than twice the amount the boys on the solo bikes use, but with double the weight. I’ve got a great team around me and the TT organisers are always incredibly supportive. Together with my passenger Gary, we will all do our utmost to get on the top step of the podium at next year’s event”.

Racing Coordinator for KMUK, Ross Burridge, echoed the enthusiasm of Molyneux and Partridge, saying: “It’s been some time since KMUK supported a sidecar effort at the TT. To be associated with such a successful competitor – and to be focusing on a podium or even possible victory – is a really exciting prospect for TT fans the world over.”
Report Spam   Logged

Long Live Two-Strokes.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: