Click on An Image To Visit The Site

Shiraws Logo photo Shirlaws Logo_zpsxhmrizdx.jpg

To have your banner/link displayed contact mago1@hotmail.co.uk

Please support Irishroadracers.Com - by making a donation - All monies recived are used to maintain the hosting - operating costs of Our Sites - Radio Stations.
Irish-Roadracers-Media.com - Promoting Road Racing All Over The World
April 20, 2024, 03:36:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Store Gallery Links Calendar Login Register Chat  

Billy & The Kid Hit The Trail

Click On An Image Below For Live Timing - Classic Rock - Moto Podcasts - Live Race Broadcasts - Recorded Commentaries

New layer...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Billy & The Kid Hit The Trail  (Read 1028 times)
roadracejoe

« on: August 19, 2009, 06:52:00 pm »

Team AIR Kawasaki head for Terlicky Road Races this weekend, heres wishing them a successful trip & some good results  Cool
Report Spam   Logged

"Talent does what it can; Genius does what it must"

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mago
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 09:13:58 pm »

Team AIR Kawasaki head for Terlicky Road Races this weekend, heres wishing them a successful trip & some good results  Cool
Best of luck to The Lads.
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged
roadracejoe

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2009, 09:30:00 am »

Indi finished 2nd to Rico Penzkofer in the 600 race & won the 1000 race. well done boys Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Mago
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 09:43:56 am »

Indi finished 2nd to Rico Penzkofer in the 600 race & won the 1000 race. well done boys Grin
Nice one #23, or is it now #78?
Report Spam   Logged
roadracejoe

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2009, 10:17:52 am »

Nice one #23, or is it now #78?

Grin Grin Grin confusing having two numbers! he was #23 yesterday & has now got new AIR Kawasaki leathers Cool
Report Spam   Logged

wusa czech republic
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2009, 05:37:18 pm »

INDIAN SUMMER AT CZECH REPUBLIC
Short report from Terlicko Road Race Czech republic

Last weekend we could visit another good organised road race in Czech republic. The first one was on the May at Horice.
We could see over 250 riders in six classes for new bikes and three classes for classic bikes. The event was reopened last year after 18 years long break. Organization run well, sure there were some small problems but nothing crucial.
The circuit is very fast and looks like triangel. Two parts of it are long and fast strights and one part of it is very technical. Average speed for 1000cc is about 160kph.

It was first after Indi´s experiences at TT and irish courses we could see him on home road. Indi started in AIR KAWASAKI team in 600cc and 1000cc classes. On Saturday during the practise he smashed lap record. First race for Indi was 600cc class. He stood in first row on second position. First was Rico Penzkofer from Germany. Penz was a newcomer at TT this year (like Indi) and he has experiences from MacauGP. Fight between them was amazing. In the end Penz was happier and won the race. Indi was second but people greeted him like victor of the race because Indi was hero of the race.

Race 1000cc was great for me because in row one and row two I had three big friends – Indi, Kamil Holan and Petr Zrzavy alias Corpse. (I took Kamil and Corpse for UGP 09 to they saw real irish road racing) The best start had Kamil, second was Indi and Corpse was third (from his fith positron on the grid). In the end of first lap Indi leaded, Kamil 2nd and Corpse rode 3rd. I was happy and looked forward to see all my friends on podium together. In lap seven (from eight) had to retire Corpse due technical problem with front breake on his bike. Indi won the race 8 sec ahead Kamil Holan. Third finished Udo Reichmann from Germany.

I met Victor Gilmore at paddock he enjoyed the course and told me he would arrive to Horice and Terlicko next year. Kamil Holan and Petr Zrzavy alias Corpse are planning to race in some irish road races next year. So I hope in short future we should see more irish riders on our roads and you should see more czech riders on your roads. Some irish racers made contact me and asked me about posibility to start at Horice 2010. That´s great news for you and us, for all roadracing.

#74 Kamil HOLAN

#33 Petr ZRZAVY alias Corpse

Indi was awarded as Man of the meeting. He has hundreds and hundreds fans at home so he gave many autographs. For all AIR KAWASKI team it was great performance.
Report Spam   Logged
stephen 24

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2009, 06:14:24 pm »

great report and pics  Grin thanks, maybe i'll make it over myself some time too
Report Spam   Logged
Mago
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2009, 06:24:45 pm »

Thanks Pavel,

I am looking forward, to seeing Indie at Killalane/Frohburg.
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Jolly 1300

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2009, 12:26:12 pm »

GREAT RESULT LADS !
     Roll on Killalane . Wink Wink

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: