Click on An Image To Visit The Site

Shiraws Logo photo Shirlaws Logo_zpsxhmrizdx.jpg

To have your banner/link displayed contact mago1@hotmail.co.uk

Please support Irishroadracers.Com - by making a donation - All monies recived are used to maintain the hosting - operating costs of Our Sites - Radio Stations.
Irish-Roadracers-Media.com - Promoting Road Racing All Over The World
March 19, 2024, 04:14:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Store Gallery Links Calendar Login Register Chat  

Andy Farrell is delighted - Press Release

Click On An Image Below For Live Timing - Classic Rock - Moto Podcasts - Live Race Broadcasts - Recorded Commentaries

New layer...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Andy Farrell is delighted - Press Release  (Read 1378 times)
Mago
Administrator

« on: June 20, 2016, 01:13:34 pm »

By Jack Corry

Skerries rider Andy Farrell is delighted to announce that he will ride for the rest of the Irish
Championship season and at the Manx Grand Prix, under the banner of Ollies Place in Skerries, onthe Supertwin 650 Kawasaki, and for B & W Hull on the 600 Honda. He will also ride a 125 Honda for Mago Racing at selected meetings.

Following a break for the TT, Andy took both bikes out at Kells and his preparation for the Manx Grand Prix is well under way. Andy has the honour of starting all his races at number 1 and he will ride in the Supertwin, Junior and Senior races.

Ollies Place in Skerries is one of the best known hostelries in North Dublin, and a favourite haunt for bike supporters. Ollie also sponsors a number of fundraising nights, with Andy holding his on Saturday 25th June. Ollie said, “I am delighted to be involved with Andy, I have been supporting him for a number of years and this year I am going all the way sponsoring the Supertwin.

The 600 that Andy will ride is an ex Keith Amor 600 Honda, that both Andy and Brian have totally rebuilt from the frame up. Andy rode for Brian and Wendy on the Supertwin at the Manx in 2015, and he was lying in second place at half way, when he was forced to retire.

Andy “I was approached by Brian and Wendy to ride the bike for them, and I am delighted to be part of the team. Having ridden for Brian and Wendy before, it was an offer that I couldn’t refuse.

I love riding both the twin and the 600, and the Honda will be suited to the tough TT Mountain course. I am also delighted to have Ollies Place as a main sponsor in the Supertwin, and Ollie has been involved with me for the start, and now we have taken it a step further, and we are looking forward to the Manx”

Andy is indebted to the people who help him out and would like to thank the
following, BrixMoto.com, Tommy and Colin Martin, John and Aileen Duggan, AV Transport, Johnny Farrelly, “Rubber”, Mike Kelly from the Isle of Man, B & W Racing, AXA Bikecare, Magic Slush, Ollie Grimes & Ollies Place, Dean Pearse, Round Tower Plant Hire, Mototuning.ie, Network 2000, Top1 Oil, Baz Fernandes, Maurice Creegan, Lockk 9, E&GManly Engineering, Crank Racing, and a happy50th Birthday to Crank Racing boss Mark Grimes.

Andy will he will be running his Annual Fundraising Night in Ollies Place on Saturday 25th June with tickets available at €10each. “I will have a live band, and there will be a raffle and. auction, and I look forward to seeing all my old friends on the night. I am looking forward to the Manx once more, and I hope to have a little more luck this year, smiled the Skerries rider. I would like to thank the guys and girls that help each racing weekend as without the help of all of these people & their businesses, racing here and in the Isle of Man just wouldn't be possible. I'm forever grateful
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: