Click on An Image To Visit The Site

Shiraws Logo photo Shirlaws Logo_zpsxhmrizdx.jpg

To have your banner/link displayed contact mago1@hotmail.co.uk

Please support Irishroadracers.Com - by making a donation - All monies recived are used to maintain the hosting - operating costs of Our Sites - Radio Stations.
Irish-Roadracers-Media.com - Promoting Road Racing All Over The World
April 16, 2024, 01:18:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Store Gallery Links Calendar Login Register Chat  

Derek McGee Superstock TT 2015 - Report

Click On An Image Below For Live Timing - Classic Rock - Moto Podcasts - Live Race Broadcasts - Recorded Commentaries

New layer...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Derek McGee Superstock TT 2015 - Report  (Read 338 times)
Mago
Administrator

« on: June 10, 2015, 09:52:54 am »

For the third day running, Wilson Craig Racing have been busy at the Isle of Man TT, and today it was the postponed Superstock race, that was held in glorious sunshine, in front of a record crowd.

Qualifying in 42nd place, Derek was quickly into the groove, and at the end of lap one, he was up to 30th place with a lap of 122.311, his fastest of the week so far. By the end of lap two, and refuelling, Derek had moved into 26th place with a lap of 122.782mph.

After a good fuel stop, Derek kept up the pace, and at the end of lap three he had dropped one place to 27th, but on the last lap he put in his fastest lap of the week, at 122.782 mph to finish in 27th place, and another well-deserved Bronze replica.

For the third race running Derek has been the best newcomer, something that has not gone unnoticed with the race fans, who are taking to the “Mullingar Missile” with great gusto.

A delighted Derek said “I am again very happy with the whole performance of the team. We worked very well, and we are chipping away at the times, and speed. I am taking my time but really happy with my progress. I still have three more races this week, and hopefully I will really get to know the Island before I get home”

Team owner Wilson Craig is also happy with the progress of the newcomer. “Derek is going very well, and I am pleased that he is riding steady, and yet quick enough, to be the best newcomer for the third race running. He is a rider that knows how to treat the Isle of Man TT with respect”

Derek will be back out again tomorrow in the second Supersport 600 race starting at 12noon.

Jack Corry, Press Officer WCR.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: