Click on An Image To Visit The Site

Shiraws Logo photo Shirlaws Logo_zpsxhmrizdx.jpg

To have your banner/link displayed contact mago1@hotmail.co.uk

Please support Irishroadracers.Com - by making a donation - All monies recived are used to maintain the hosting - operating costs of Our Sites - Radio Stations.
Irish-Roadracers-Media.com - Promoting Road Racing All Over The World
March 28, 2024, 06:55:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Store Gallery Links Calendar Login Register Chat  

SEELEY ON POLE FOR SATURDAY’S SUPERBIKE RACES AT 2015 NORTH WEST 200

Click On An Image Below For Live Timing - Classic Rock - Moto Podcasts - Live Race Broadcasts - Recorded Commentaries

New layer...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SEELEY ON POLE FOR SATURDAY’S SUPERBIKE RACES AT 2015 NORTH WEST 200  (Read 361 times)
Mago
Administrator

« on: May 14, 2015, 04:14:46 pm »

Alastair Seeley dominated practice once again at today’s 2015 Vauxhall International North West 200 today.

The Carrickfergus man topped all three classes he is competing in at the seaside event on Tuesday and he repeated the feat today, taking pole position for Saturday’s Superbike races on the Tyco BMW S1000RR. The 34 year old also topped the leaderboard in the Superstock and Supersport sessions.

“All of the bikes are working well and it just seemed that all the riders who start in front of me are coming back to me.” a delighted Seeley said afterwards.

“We didn’t make any major changes to tehj bike from Tuesday because there is no point in fixing what isn’t broken. I made a tyre change on the Stocker that I wanted to try on the big bike but the session was cut short and I didn’t get the chance.”

Seeley must now feel super confident going into Saturday’s Superbike races after finishing a massive 2.479 seconds faster than second placed Lee Johnston on the ECC/Burdens BMW with a lap of 121.552mph.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: