Click on An Image To Visit The Site

Shiraws Logo photo Shirlaws Logo_zpsxhmrizdx.jpg

To have your banner/link displayed contact mago1@hotmail.co.uk

Please support Irishroadracers.Com - by making a donation - All monies recived are used to maintain the hosting - operating costs of Our Sites - Radio Stations.
Irish-Roadracers-Media.com - Promoting Road Racing All Over The World
March 29, 2024, 09:55:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Store Gallery Links Calendar Login Register Chat  

STEPHEN THOMPSON AND DAN KRUGER TO JOIN MICHAEL RUTTER

Click On An Image Below For Live Timing - Classic Rock - Moto Podcasts - Live Race Broadcasts - Recorded Commentaries

New layer...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: STEPHEN THOMPSON AND DAN KRUGER TO JOIN MICHAEL RUTTER  (Read 436 times)
Mago
Administrator

« on: April 06, 2015, 07:19:14 pm »

STEPHEN THOMPSON AND DAN KRUGER TO JOIN MICHAEL RUTTER IN PENZ13.COM BMW TEAM AT 2015 VAUXHALL INTERNATIONAL NORTH WEST 200.

The BMW Motorrad Penz13.com team run by Rico Penskofer has finalized their line-up for the 2015 Vauxhall International North West 200. Local man Stephen Thompson and Canadian Dan Kruger will join Michael Rutter on the grid at Portrush on the German team’s S1000RRs.

Thompson, who picked up his new bike at LeMans last week and raced it at the Enkalon Trophy Meeting at Bishopscourt and Kirkistown at Easter, is no a stranger to the Penz13.com team having raced on their machine at the 2014 Macau Grand Prix. Rutter and Thompson will race at the North West 200, Isle of Man TT, Frohburg and the Macau Grand Prix for the German team in 2015.

“After riding with the Penz13.com team at Macau last season I am happy to be part of this highly professional team.” the Crumlin man said.

“I'm hoping they can continue to help me gain good results at the North West and it's nice to be team mates with Michael Rutter again.”

Dan Kruger’s 2015 season began in the Chinese Superbike Championship last weekend. The Canadian finished 3rd and 4th in the opening rounds and he will race for the Penz13.com squad at the North West 200 in May in what will be his second visit to the seaside venue.

“I have a year of road racing under my belt and also a year with this team.” Kruger said.

“They prepare the best bikes in the paddock and are a really good team to race for. The NW200 will be a tough one but I am looking forward to having Michael Rutter as a team mate.”

“After completing the lineup we can’t wait to kick off the road racing season.” Team boss Rico Penzkofer said.

“It’s probably the strongest team I’ve ever put together on the roads and with the World Endurance championship and the biggest road race meetings ahead it’s going to be a busy year. But we are all very excited and will get down to business with the opening round of the WEC in April.”
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: