Click on An Image To Visit The Site

Shiraws Logo photo Shirlaws Logo_zpsxhmrizdx.jpg

To have your banner/link displayed contact mago1@hotmail.co.uk

Please support Irishroadracers.Com - by making a donation - All monies recived are used to maintain the hosting - operating costs of Our Sites - Radio Stations.
Irish-Roadracers-Media.com - Promoting Road Racing All Over The World
April 19, 2024, 10:28:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Store Gallery Links Calendar Login Register Chat  

McGuinness and Cummins with Honda Racing for North West 200

Click On An Image Below For Live Timing - Classic Rock - Moto Podcasts - Live Race Broadcasts - Recorded Commentaries

New layer...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: McGuinness and Cummins with Honda Racing for North West 200  (Read 427 times)
Mago
Administrator

« on: January 07, 2015, 03:25:50 pm »

Honda Motor Europe has confirmed that John McGuinness and Conor Cummins will once again form a two-man squad for its 2015 road racing campaign with the Honda Racing team. The ‘Morecambe Missile’ and the ‘Ramsey Rocket’ will contest the Superbike classes at the Vauxhall International North West 200 aboard the Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade SP.

In addition to their commitment with the Honda Motor Europe-backed Honda Racing squad, McGuinness and Cummins will compete for the privately owned Jackson Racing team aboard the Honda CBR600RR in the Supersport class at the NW200 and TT, as well as contesting the 2015 Endurance World Championship Superstock class aboard the Fireblade SP. Cummins will also compete for the team in the Superstock class on the roads.

John McGuinness will return to his road racing roots in 2015, running a Superstock Fireblade in his own team colours out of the back of his own van.

“The new van has been sorted but the team name and paint job are still top secret- because I haven’t worked them out yet! But all will be unveiled soon and I promise it will be really cool and fun.” he said.

Neil Tuxworth

We’re very happy to retain both John McGuinness and Conor Cummins for our 2015 road racing campaign. It goes without saying that our well-established relationship with John is proven to reap results. Last year was tough for him with his injury but he still got some good results. He’s very determined and we have every confidence that he’ll come back fighting. He is still very capable of winning races. Conor really impressed us in 2014, not just with the results, but also with his work ethic and attitude. He’s hungry for success, yet incredibly humble and he really puts in the effort on and off the bike. We’re delighted to have him on board for a second season. I believe we are in a very strong position for the 2015 road racing events.

John McGuinness

There’s no denying that 2014 was a tough year for me. It shook my confidence and held me back but I’m ready to put it all behind me and get back to the business of winning races. I’ve said it before but the Honda team is like family to me and that support means everything. I can’t wait to get back on the bike and prove that there’s life in the old dog yet.

Conor Cummins

2014 was a great year for me. I achieved a career-long dream in riding for the official Honda team and I just wanted to make the very most of the opportunity I’d been given. I’m thrilled to be staying with the team for 2015 and now that I have a season of experience on the Fireblade SP under my belt, I’m really looking forward to seeing what we can achieve. Hopefully we can bring home some good results.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: