Click on An Image To Visit The Site

Shiraws Logo photo Shirlaws Logo_zpsxhmrizdx.jpg

To have your banner/link displayed contact mago1@hotmail.co.uk

Please support Irishroadracers.Com - by making a donation - All monies recived are used to maintain the hosting - operating costs of Our Sites - Radio Stations.
Irish-Roadracers-Media.com - Promoting Road Racing All Over The World
April 18, 2024, 04:35:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Store Gallery Links Calendar Login Register Chat  

Davy Morgan Looking Competitive Machinery for 2015

Click On An Image Below For Live Timing - Classic Rock - Moto Podcasts - Live Race Broadcasts - Recorded Commentaries

New layer...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Davy Morgan Looking Competitive Machinery for 2015  (Read 870 times)
Mago
Administrator

« on: October 29, 2014, 09:48:59 pm »

Things were coming together nicely for the 2015 Road Race Season for Davy Morgan Racing as the experienced privateer looked forward to another season running at the top end of the road racing leader-boards. Unfortunately that all changed today when his main sponsor CMS who were planning to supply him with Supersport and Supertwin machines in 2015 pulling the plug on their road racing sponsorship due to unforeseen circumstances.

Davy would like to thank Tony (Morris) of CMS for all his support over the past couple of years with a supply of top quality bikes and wishes him well for the future.

This however leaves Davy in a very difficult position as he looks to 2015, he enjoys racing as much as he ever did and is still a force to be reckoned with when on competitive machinery, but he has no bike to ride. So Davy is looking for help from anyone who would like to see the man in the famous pink helmet on their bike or bikes in 2015.

A disappointed Davy commented: “I am one of the most experienced riders racing between the hedges, but I can assure any sponsor that I have lost none of my enthusiasm and commitment. I love racing motorbikes and I am already looking forward to racing on the roads across Ireland and the UK in 2015. With competitive bikes I am confident that I can make my mark again in 2015. Over the winter we will work hard to raise the required budget and trade support to run the team competitively and I will train hard to get myself in the best physical shape possible. This finance, support and conditioning are major requirements if you want to be at the sharp end of the leader-board week in, week out in this highly competitive and demanding sport….I certainly will be doing everything within my power to ensure I won’t be lacking in any of them!”

If you would like to support Davy or have him ride your bikes in 2015 please contact him on 07812 937970.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

imort

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 03:54:08 pm »

A Great Man.... I hope he gets the support he needs and deserves
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: