Click on An Image To Visit The Site

Shiraws Logo photo Shirlaws Logo_zpsxhmrizdx.jpg

To have your banner/link displayed contact mago1@hotmail.co.uk

Please support Irishroadracers.Com - by making a donation - All monies recived are used to maintain the hosting - operating costs of Our Sites - Radio Stations.
Irish-Roadracers-Media.com - Promoting Road Racing All Over The World
April 16, 2024, 08:48:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Store Gallery Links Calendar Login Register Chat  

Keith Amor leads KMR Kawasaki line-up at Armoy ‘Race of Legends’

Click On An Image Below For Live Timing - Classic Rock - Moto Podcasts - Live Race Broadcasts - Recorded Commentaries

New layer...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Keith Amor leads KMR Kawasaki line-up at Armoy ‘Race of Legends’  (Read 424 times)
Mago
Administrator

« on: July 20, 2014, 10:14:19 am »

Belfast Newsletter

Keith Amor will spearhead Ryan Farquhar’s KMR SGS International Kawasaki line-up at the RiverRidge Recycling Armoy road races on Saturday, July 26.

Amor plus former 125cc and Moto3 Grand Prix contender and circuit newcomer Danny Webb and Connor Behan will be in action at the ‘Race of Legends’, although Farquhar and Jeremy McWilliams will be missing from the grid.

“I’m delighted that my team will be at the Armoy Road Races,” Farquhar said. “I’ve been at Armoy every year since it began in some guise or other and it wouldn’t be the same if I didn’t make it to Armoy. Keith Amor has raced and won at Armoy before but it’ll be interesting to see what this year is going to be like.

“Connor was a newcomer last year and did incredibly well with a second in the Junior Support race, followed up with a first and setting a new lap record in the Senior Support race to give him his first Armoy win.

“Danny Webb has got great credentials and I’m really looking forward to seeing what he is going to make of Armoy.”

Roadside Garages Kia will sponsor the Supertwin 650 race this year and Clerk of the Course Bill Kennedy is expecting a titanic tussle in the class.

“I’m delighted with the line up that the Ryan Farquhar KMR/SGS Kawasaki team is bringing to Armoy,” he said.

“All three riders have great pedigree whether it is Keith Amor, Danny Webb or Connor Behan, and I’m really looking forward to seeing them all in action; it will make for a very exciting Supertwin race and the KMR/SGS Kawasaki team is going to be one formidable team.”
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: