Click on An Image To Visit The Site

Shiraws Logo photo Shirlaws Logo_zpsxhmrizdx.jpg

To have your banner/link displayed contact mago1@hotmail.co.uk

Please support Irishroadracers.Com - by making a donation - All monies recived are used to maintain the hosting - operating costs of Our Sites - Radio Stations.
Irish-Roadracers-Media.com - Promoting Road Racing All Over The World
April 18, 2024, 02:48:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Store Gallery Links Calendar Login Register Chat  

Gavin Lupton gains a much needed financial boost

Click On An Image Below For Live Timing - Classic Rock - Moto Podcasts - Live Race Broadcasts - Recorded Commentaries

New layer...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gavin Lupton gains a much needed financial boost  (Read 370 times)
Mago
Administrator

« on: July 16, 2014, 10:54:12 am »

Otley road racer Gavin Lupton gains a much needed financial boost from new sponsor M.I.S. Motorsport.

M.I.S Motorsport are a well-established motorsport insurance broker used by teams competing in a variety of events ranging from F1 through to karting and have recently joined forces with the largest independent privately owned broker in the world – Lockton Companies LLP.

Gavin will be entering into this years’ Manx GP in the Lightweight Class on a Honda 400 and the Senior Class on a Suzuki 750 owned by Seamus Dobbin. The cash injection from M.I.S. Motorsport will ensure that Gavin and his machines are ready for all that the tough Isle of Man TT course has to throw at them.

In a recent interview, when asked about the sponsorship, Gavin commented “I am delighted to have been picked by M.I.S. Motorsport and hope to fulfil their expectations with credible results. This season so far has been a struggle due to lack of funds so this is a much needed boost.”

Gavin will shortly be leaving the UK to ride for 3D Motorcycles on their 1972 Triumph 750 Triple in the Chimay Classic in Belgium, before then flying out to Terlicko in the Czech Republic where he will be racing on the Shay D Racing 650 Supertwin. Both events should set him in good stead for a return to the Isle of Man for the Manx GP 16th – 29th August.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: