Click on An Image To Visit The Site

Shiraws Logo photo Shirlaws Logo_zpsxhmrizdx.jpg

To have your banner/link displayed contact mago1@hotmail.co.uk

Please support Irishroadracers.Com - by making a donation - All monies recived are used to maintain the hosting - operating costs of Our Sites - Radio Stations.
Irish-Roadracers-Media.com - Promoting Road Racing All Over The World
March 28, 2024, 07:33:48 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Store Gallery Links Calendar Login Register Chat  

Entries from across Europe are flowing into Armoy Road Races

Click On An Image Below For Live Timing - Classic Rock - Moto Podcasts - Live Race Broadcasts - Recorded Commentaries

New layer...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Entries from across Europe are flowing into Armoy Road Races  (Read 398 times)
Mago
Administrator

« on: May 08, 2014, 03:38:02 pm »

Entries from across Europe are flowing into Armoy Road Races that’s according to the Armoy Motorcycle Road Racing Club.

Now in its sixth year Armoy Road Races are set for another fine year as entries from Italy, Czech Republic, Republic of Ireland and England have already been submitted for the races at Armoy this July.

With just under two months to the closing date the Clerk of the Course at Armoy Road Races is urging road racers to get their entries in as they had to turn people away last year.

Bill Kennedy, Clerk of the Course, said, “I’m delighted that we’ve had a solid number of entries to date and to see a wide spectrum of entries for both the Supersport, Senior Support as well as the Junior Support and Super Twin races but I’d urge anyone thinking about racing at Armoy in July this year to get their entries in as soon as possible.

“The closing date is Tuesday 1st July 2014 at 12 noon and entries can be downloaded from our website at www.amrrc.com. We had some fantastic racing last year which I hope will be replicated.

“There is no reason why the 2014 event shouldn’t be as good as the previous years actually if it is possible I think this year could be better.”

Armoy Road Races are sponsored by the Northern Ireland Tourist Board and Moyle District Council's Tourism Events Fund.

Bike Week 2014 is from 20th – 26th July. For more information on the RiverRidge Recycling’s ‘Race of the Legends’ visit www.amrrc.com or search for ‘AMRRC’ on Facebook and join the official fan page and you can also follow us on twitter at @ArmoyRoadRaces.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: