Click on An Image To Visit The Site

Shiraws Logo photo Shirlaws Logo_zpsxhmrizdx.jpg

To have your banner/link displayed contact mago1@hotmail.co.uk

Please support Irishroadracers.Com - by making a donation - All monies recived are used to maintain the hosting - operating costs of Our Sites - Radio Stations.
Irish-Roadracers-Media.com - Promoting Road Racing All Over The World
March 29, 2024, 12:46:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Store Gallery Links Calendar Login Register Chat  

Nuno Caetano back for KDM Cookstown 100 2014

Click On An Image Below For Live Timing - Classic Rock - Moto Podcasts - Live Race Broadcasts - Recorded Commentaries

New layer...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nuno Caetano back for KDM Cookstown 100 2014  (Read 880 times)
Mago
Administrator

« on: March 19, 2014, 01:37:20 pm »

By Baylon McCaughey

Bringing Continental flavour to Cookstown will be Portugals Nuno Caetano, making his second appearance at the KDMCookstown 100, Nuno will be looking for more luck than he had on his debut last season. Despite carrying an injury from a previous outing, Nuno managed to qualify , but his 600 bike blew up in the early stages of the 600 race. A former circuit rider, Nuno is now an out and out road racer, “Nothing beats the thrill of racing between the hedges and walls” quipped the likeable Investment Manager by trade.

Nuno has raced at all the International road races,I OM TT, NW200, UGP ,Scarborough and Macau, but still gets time tocompete in selected Portuguese and Spanish events when his calendar allows him to.

Speaking ahead of the KDM Cookstown 100, Nuno stated” Because I am a big man, I only ride big bikes! , I am coming to Cookstown again, because I Like it a Lot . I will be taking it steady at Cookstown because I have just had three operations from injuries I got , two crashes in April and October last year! I was amazed at the support I got last year at Cookstown because so many of my countrymen and women who live locally come to see me , It is great to be able to meet people from my homeland so far away and at a motor cycle event. I wish the organizers well for the event”.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: