Click on An Image To Visit The Site

Shiraws Logo photo Shirlaws Logo_zpsxhmrizdx.jpg

To have your banner/link displayed contact mago1@hotmail.co.uk

Please support Irishroadracers.Com - by making a donation - All monies recived are used to maintain the hosting - operating costs of Our Sites - Radio Stations.
Irish-Roadracers-Media.com - Promoting Road Racing All Over The World
March 28, 2024, 12:39:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Store Gallery Links Calendar Login Register Chat  

Jamie Hamilton won’t be competing for Ryan Farquhar’s KMR Kawasaki team in 2014.

Click On An Image Below For Live Timing - Classic Rock - Moto Podcasts - Live Race Broadcasts - Recorded Commentaries

New layer...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jamie Hamilton won’t be competing for Ryan Farquhar’s KMR Kawasaki team in 2014.  (Read 2532 times)
Mago
Administrator

« on: December 06, 2013, 09:50:04 am »

Belfast Newsletter

Hamilton, who won the Irish Supersport and Supertwin titles this season, is in the final stages of completing a new deal to ride different machinery next season, marking the end of a successful collaboration with Farquhar’s KMR outfit.

On Thursday, Farquhar told the News Letter: “I can confirm that Jamie Hamilton won’t be riding for me next season. Jamie told me what his plans were for next season and I always said that if he felt he had a better offer elsewhere then I wouldn’t stand in his way. We’re still friends and there was no problem whatsoever.”

Farquhar, meanwhile, revealed he is planning ‘massive’ changes next year, but refused to elaborate on exactly what he has up his sleeve.

“All I can say is that KMR Kawasaki is going a totally different direction in 2014. That’s all I can say at this moment in time. I’ve a few things to sort out but there is going to be massive changes next year.

“Hopefully in the not too distant future I’ll be making an announcement. I think people will be shocked.”
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: