Click on An Image To Visit The Site

Shiraws Logo photo Shirlaws Logo_zpsxhmrizdx.jpg

To have your banner/link displayed contact mago1@hotmail.co.uk

Please support Irishroadracers.Com - by making a donation - All monies recived are used to maintain the hosting - operating costs of Our Sites - Radio Stations.
Irish-Roadracers-Media.com - Promoting Road Racing All Over The World
March 29, 2024, 11:21:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Store Gallery Links Calendar Login Register Chat  

Armoy Motorcycle Road Racing Club welcomes New President and Chairman

Click On An Image Below For Live Timing - Classic Rock - Moto Podcasts - Live Race Broadcasts - Recorded Commentaries

New layer...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Armoy Motorcycle Road Racing Club welcomes New President and Chairman  (Read 1919 times)
Mago
Administrator

« on: September 17, 2013, 08:16:52 am »

At its recent AGM, Chairman and Clerk of the Course Mr Bill Kennedy advised that he would not be standing for the position of Chairman of AMRRC after seven years in the role.

In addressing the club, Bill said, “I feel that I have probably been the Chair of one of the best clubs to be involved in.  Since it was formed in 2007, everyone involved has contributed exceptionally well and the club has depended on all of them to make the race the success that it is.  It has put Armoy back on the map and has had a big impact on our community in that we have achieved something beyond our dreams.

“To everyone that has contributed to the race during my watch, it’s been a good journey and I appreciate the support I have had.  As I declare all positions vacant, I would like to reassure everyone that I will still be here to support the new Chairman in driving the race forward.”

During the proceedings, the issue of appointing a President of the club was discussed.

It was proposed by John Crichton, seconded by John Stinson and agreed that Bill Kennedy be nominated as the President of Armoy Motorcycle Road Racing Club Limited, a role that Bill was pleased to accept.

Bill will be superseded by Mr William Munnis as Chairman. William has been actively involved in the club since its inception in 2007 on many levels including course set up responsibilities, assistant Clerk of the Course and Vice Chairman.  As a member of MCUI as part of their Roads Inspection Committee having previously served as a representative on their Tarmac Committee and with his experience at the North West, William brings a wealth of experience to the club.

Speaking about his election, William said “I am delighted and proud to be elected as Chair of this club and am looking forward to working with you all in continuing to produce one of the best road races on the racing calendar.

“The club extends thanks to all its sponsors in 2013 and will now work actively towards securing sponsorship for our race in 2014. I welcome Bill as President and congratulate him on all his achievements to date in the club’s success.”

Other nominations included the election of Trison McMullan as Vice Chair, Club Secretary Gary McKillop and Sheena Munnis who was elected to the role of Club Registrar.    The club wishes them all every success in their new positions.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: