Click on An Image To Visit The Site

Shiraws Logo photo Shirlaws Logo_zpsxhmrizdx.jpg

To have your banner/link displayed contact mago1@hotmail.co.uk

Please support Irishroadracers.Com - by making a donation - All monies recived are used to maintain the hosting - operating costs of Our Sites - Radio Stations.
Irish-Roadracers-Media.com - Promoting Road Racing All Over The World
April 19, 2024, 05:50:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Store Gallery Links Calendar Login Register Chat  

MILWAUKEE YAMAHA JUST MISS OUT ON PODIUM IN SECOND SUPERSPORT RACE

Click On An Image Below For Live Timing - Classic Rock - Moto Podcasts - Live Race Broadcasts - Recorded Commentaries

New layer...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MILWAUKEE YAMAHA JUST MISS OUT ON PODIUM IN SECOND SUPERSPORT RACE  (Read 190 times)
Mago
Administrator

« on: June 06, 2013, 08:14:17 am »

William Dunlop took fourth place in yesterday’s Monster Energy Supersport race two for Milwaukee Yamaha with team-mate Conor Cummins finishing tenth. The Ballymoney man and his crew were disappointed with the effort, losing out on a TT podium by just one second after 150 miles of racing.

Cummins again struggled slightly with the set-up on his Milwaukee Yamaha R6, but both men are now looking forward to the final race of TT2013: the blue riband six-lap Senior TT on Friday.

Dunlop said: “I’m disappointed to have missed out on a podium for Milwaukee Yamaha. We had a bit of a problem with our pit lane limiter and I lost about nine seconds to McGuinness, which cost me a certain podium at the end. I’m looking forward now to riding the Superbike on Friday.”

Cummins said: “It was a bit frustrating to be as far down as tenth, but I’m still not where I need to be with my set-up on the little 600, even though it’s a great machine to ride. It gets me more laps, but hopefully my race will be Friday’s Senior TT, where I’ll be looking for a top result to end the week on a high with the Milwaukee Yamaha guys.”

Team Owner Shaun Muir concluded: “William started with a strong pace but faded a little in the end and Conor is still struggling a little with set-up. Overall what can I say, apart from, we are disappointed as I think we deserved a podium having held third place for most of the race. The minor malfunction we had with the pit lane limiter cost us some very important time in the end, but we will gather ourselves up and move forward again for Friday’s Senior TT.”
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: