Click on An Image To Visit The Site

Shiraws Logo photo Shirlaws Logo_zpsxhmrizdx.jpg

To have your banner/link displayed contact mago1@hotmail.co.uk

Please support Irishroadracers.Com - by making a donation - All monies recived are used to maintain the hosting - operating costs of Our Sites - Radio Stations.
Irish-Roadracers-Media.com - Promoting Road Racing All Over The World
March 28, 2024, 09:06:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Store Gallery Links Calendar Login Register Chat  

Moira MRC Press Release

Click On An Image Below For Live Timing - Classic Rock - Moto Podcasts - Live Race Broadcasts - Recorded Commentaries

New layer...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Moira MRC Press Release  (Read 451 times)
Mago
Administrator

« on: May 01, 2012, 10:27:38 am »

Dungannon rider, John Burrows made his race debut for the Moira MRC Team at the KDM Cookstown 100 road races last weekend. Despite very little time on the bike before the opening road race of the 2012 season, John managed to bring the Moira MRC Honda home in 7th place in the very competitive 600 class.

With the lack of track time, the team encountered a few problems, which they be endeavouring to sort before this weekends Tandragee road races.

Colly Walker (Moira MRC)

“The club are very happy to see their bike in action, with John at the controls, we did have  a few problems which we hope to have ironed out before this weekends Tandragee race meeting, It was also  nice to receive so many Compliments on how our bike looks.

John Burrows

“ I enjoyed my first outing on the Moira MRC Honda, taking 7th place in the race, I think the bike was a bit down on speed, but I am also a bit race rusty as well, and due to work commitments, I have only had one test session on the bike!

but we feel we know a trick or two that will get us some extra miles per hour before Tandragee. I feel the Moira bike has a lot of untapped potential.”
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: